Friday, December 14, 2007

It's been months...

I thought I abandoned this blog-thing. I thought it got lost in the cyberspace wonderland. Well, it’s not like I started off to a great start… Two posts, no photographs, and a whole lot of babbling. So rather than babbling on and catching up since what happened between April and now, let’s just say lots of traveling happened and I’m up for a fresh start. Purpose for this? Well, I hope this serves some higher purpose other than a hobby for my insomnia. And I seem to have completely changed since April anyway. I’ve discovered the simple acceptance of myself. Who knew that something so simple could have such a feeling of freedom from the burdens of the corners of my mind? Oh, and I discovered this new religion recently. It seems to answer the questions I’ve been silently asking throughout my whole life. It’s called Baha’I and from time to time, I’ll take a passage and write my thoughts on it. At least that will get me started.... or maybe I'll start some new blog because this one obviously isn't working out.

No comments: